Protect yourself against civil,
- Get paid out between R120 000 and R200,000 per matter.
- There’s no annual limit to your legal cover – claim as many times as you want (as you’re covered per matter).
- You can afford it: legal insurance payments start from only R120 per month.
- What do criminal matters include? Murder, culpable homicide, rape, robbery, assault, blackmail, theft, housebreaking, fraud, breaking and entering, as well as attempting to commit any of the aforementioned
- What civil matters am I covered for?: Motor vehicle accidents, insurance claims, money lent privately (not for business), road accident fund claims,
neighbourdisputes and contractual disputes with builders, plumbers etc.
labourmatters? Things like disciplinary hearings, unfair dismissals, labourcourt and Commission for Conciliation, and Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA) representation.
Underwritten by Hollard.